A NO VOTE on anti-growth measures is a vote for a vital, flexible Boulder future. Let’s manage our growth responsibly, working together as one community to meet our environmental, housing and transportation goals.
VOTE NO ON ISSUE 300
“NEIGHBORHOODS RIGHT TO VOTE”
- Writes permanent changes into our city charter
- Divides Boulder into voting districts including 66 specified neighborhoods
- Just 10% of the voters in a neighborhood may call an election that your tax dollar will fund
VOTE NO ON ISSUE 301
“NEW DEVELOPMENT SHALL PAY ITS OWN WAY”
- Subverts our community planning process, creating massive uncertainty
- Negatively impacts jobs, small businesses and the economy
- We already collect significant fees from development that fund vital projects and services
Six Boulder Mayors and Many Community Members Urge You to VOTE NO on 300 & 301
Visit our News & Views page to read more.